Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WHAT I PLAN TO DO DURING THE RAYA BREAK

before raye day..
i want do..my new recipe...[i secret u know...]
nak wat biscuit..
chocolate moist cake...
marble cake, fruit cake...
also kuah lontong..
YUMMY YUMMY
best tau...

...during the raya break.....
emmmmmm
i think,
i want to get more "duir raye"..
from my family members also my friends..
that money i want saved to my account bank..
i also want visit my friend house also my lecture house in dungun..
[tu pon law sempat balik awal]
after that..
i want to do part time job,
at supermarket that called "econjaya" behind my house..
after i get the money,
i want buy some present to my father birthday..

...plan to do during the raye break...
eemmmmmmmm
pe erk?????
i don't no, what i must do...
i want to finish my all assignment,
that given by my lecture..
rasenye la

I think that's all..
if i have anything to say...
i will post again.

"SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZABIR DAN FATIN"

1 comment:

  1. sempat ker nk keje???...
    cuti pun 1 week jew...

    pe2 pown...
    SALAM AIDILFITRI...
    MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN....

    ReplyDelete